Ambulatory Healthcare Services (AHS), a SEHA Health System Facility, is the gateway to healthcare services in Abu Dhabi. As one of SEHA’S key strategic objectives, AHS is also focused on providing easy access to high quality curative, specialized, and preventive services.
AHS currently manages:
- 30 multi- specialty healthcare centers which include: two Diagnostic & Screening Centers and two Children’s Specialty Centers:
o Diagnostic & Screening Centers
- Al Zafaranah and Oud Al Touba Diagnostic & Screening Centers: A leading healthcare facility, providing a comprehensive screening checkup in less than three hours.
o Children’s Specialty Centers
- Al Mushrif and Al Towayya Children’s Specialty Centers: offer specialist care for children and are equipped with the most cutting-edge medical and diagnostic equipment. Specialties include general pediatrics, infectious diseases, dermatology, endocrinology, nephrology (kidney diseases), ophthalmology, ear nose and throat, pulmonology, surgery, dental, cardiology, immunology and allergy, neurology, orthopedics, rheumatology, gastroenterology, psychiatry, and psychology.
- 3 dental specialty centers
- 16 Disease Prevention & Screening Centers
- School Health Services at 250 public schools
- 5 Mobile Clinic Solutions
Contact us:Website: https://ahs.seha.ae/ | Social media account: ahsclinics | Call center: 80050 | Whatsapp: 02-4102200