Chief – Smart Health Leadership Centre
Institute of Systems Science – National University of Singapore
Dr. Adam CHEE is a Convergence Scientist familiar with Health(& Care), Informatics, Innovation, Technologies and (equally important,) the Business aspects of the ecosystem. Serving as a coach & conduit between various key opinion leaders & stakeholders, engaging at operational, strategic and governmental levels as well as developing commercial relationships with global firms and local start-ups in the utilization of Health Informatics and Digital Health as an enabler in addressing the challenges of new and existing models of health(care).
Adam brings more than 20 years of health informatics, digital health, innovation, technologies and business experience. Prior to joining NUS, he spearheaded many significant and notable projects across Asia Pacific and Middle East through the provision of digital health transformation expertise to both health(care) and solution providers via consulting assignments, executive coaching, training, leadership and speaking engagements.
Adam serves on several relevant committees including (but not limited to):
- Chair, Health Level Seven (HL7) Singapore
- Founding Co-Chair, HL7 Korea-Singapore Research & Innovation Alliance (HKSRIA)
- Chair, Technical Committee for Health Informatics, Singapore Standards Council
- Expert (Digital Health), World Health Organisation
A firm believer of lifelong learning, Adam is a “Specialized Generalist” with a Doctor of Industrial Technology (Health Informatics), Master of Business Administration, Master of Public Health and Master of Science (Applied Computing). He also holds the following Professional Fellowship :
- FRSPH – Fellow of Royal Society of Public Health (RSPH)
- FHIMSS – Fellow of Healthcare Information and Management Systems (HIMSS)
- FACHI – Fellow of Australasia College of Health Informatics (ACHI)
Adam’s detailed profile is available at www.BinaryHealthCare.com/Adam