Director, Behavioral Science, Medical & Patient Communications
Clare is responsible for oversight and strategic direction of patient, caregiver, and healthcare professional programmes that promote health-related behaviour change.
Clare has more than 12 years of experience working and consulting as a health psychology specialist in multiple settings, including University College London, the Royal Free Hospital, London, and within healthcare agencies. In addition, Clare has published work examining the drivers of adherence in chronic disease, behaviour-change interventions and digital health support. Clare has designed and implemented a multichannel, pharma-sponsored, patient-support programme that was launched across 23 countries, created a joint working initiative with NHS cardiac centres to offer additional post-discharge patient-support services, and provided oversight of a real-world study to determine effectiveness of telehealth devices in people with respiratory conditions.
Areas of Expertise:
- Behavioural science research
- Behaviour change intervention design and evaluation
- Patient-support services
- Strategic product-design initiatives
- Professional Doctorate, Health Psychology, University of the West of England
- MSc Health Psychology, University of West London
- BSc Psychology, University of West London