The King Hussein Cancer Center (KHCC) has evolved over the past several years to become the first choice for thousands of patients seeking premium holistic cancer treatment from across the Arab world. The Center provides world-class treatment and achieves survival rates comparable to those of leading cancer treatment facilities across the globe. KHCC is renowned for incorporating emotional and social support into the overall treatment plan of every patient.
KHCC has received various international accreditations, which serve as testaments to the high quality of treatment offered by the Center. Among these, KHCC was the first institution in the developing world to be accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) as a disease-specific cancer center, and the sixth globally.
KHCC also enjoys strong partnerships with the world leaders in cancer care, including the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, and the American University of Beirut Medical Center. These global partnerships enable KHCC to share resources and expertise pertaining to the latest developments in cancer research.
- Comprehensive cancer treatment (all specialties).
- Treatment of all types of cancer for adult and pediatric patients
- The largest bone marrow transplant program in the Middle East.
- Consultative and scientific cooperation with the largest cancer centers in the world.
- International standards and protocols in cancer treatment.
- A multidisciplinary team making treatment decisions.